My Life Full Of LOVE LOVE LOVE....;)))))

Assalamualaikum...
Sharing the greatest achievement, memories and everything that comes into my life.. my precious,my favs, what i do..what i didn't do.. heee.... sharing knowledge, experiences.,excitement.. interests ..etc..

Sunday 3 June 2012

Brocante


Assalamualaikum...
A very shiny day in Choisy Le Roi on Saturday morning. A beautiful weather in spring..! A brocante were held here in my place...yupie!!!

I wan't to share about what we call it in Fance "Brocante" .  A brocante in English is a flea market that sells secondhand goods. It's also like a garage sale or sometimes people call it a car boot sale.
There were many participants opened a booth for each one seeling goods like cloth, books, antiques,  glassware, toys, shoes, jeweleries, furnitures and many more. Here's some pictures of brocante that I took yesterday.






You know what??! It' s  not in Choisy Le Roi only.. A brocante take at many places all over Paris every week! Wooohoooo!! Those who like to go and search something that is rare and antique, don't miss it fella!! Take a look at these picture. These are my friend's bought at the brocante.


As mine., I was interested in toys..of course for  my dearest three precious..huhuuuu.. Here's what we got! !

10 euro only..


5 euro 


5 euro



So cheap..right..?!!..So, when you come over to Paris don't forget to visit one of the weekly activity of francais. Google up to search where a brocante will be held on that particular day.. until next time..Bonne journee..au revoir..

LOVE LOVE LOVE






1 comment: